This immediately available digital download (Word.doc with embedded Tables) will support best practice site-specific emergency procedures. Developing an approach aligned with this best practice will assist you in meeting your legal responsibilities as well as your ethical obligations.
The template applies the structure and processes promoted in Standard AS 3745 “Planning for Emergencies in Facilities”, which is widely accepted as the benchmark when it comes to implementing emergency procedures for sites, buildings, and facilities.
Key requirements for the establishment, validation, and implementation of an emergency plan for a facility to provide for the safety of occupants of that facility and its visitors leading up to, and during an evacuation - including sheltering in place - included in this template are:
* The formation, purpose, responsibility, and training of the emergency planning committee.
* Risk-based emergency identification.
* The development of an emergency plan.
* The development of emergency response procedures.
* The establishment, authority, and training of an emergency control organization.
You will develop a plan aligned with best practice standards.